At Harrison Family Vets, we know your pet is a part of your family, so we treat them like they’re part of ours. Our veterinary team are pet lovers dedicated to ensuring your furry friend’s health with preventive pet care, treatments where necessary, and plenty of cuddles along the way.
We work with you to provide the best possible pet care and individual treatment plan for your pet.
- Comprehensive exams (free as part of our Total Wellness Plan)
- Nutritional advice
- Parasite control
- Nurse consultations
- End of life care
Diagnostics and imaging
We use a variety of tests to help us diagnose and treat pet illnesses, and to help figure out the cause of any underlying injury including.
- Digital Dental x-ray
- Digital radiography
- Extensive In-house laboratory diagnostics
- Blood pressure monitoring
Harrison Family Vets offers a broad range of surgery services including routine spay and neuter procedures.
- General dentistry
- Surgical procedures
- Spaying and neutering
We offer microchipping, pharmacy options, end of life services, and much more for your pets.
- Curbside drop off available
- Drop off services
- End of life care
- In-house pharmacy
Don’t see a service you need? Just call for more information. Your veterinary team will work with you to provide the right services for your pet. Plus, you may be able to save on services with our Total Wellness Plan (TWP).
Fifteen minute appointments include a veterinary consultation and physical examination of your pet. Other services, vaccines and medications, may be recommended during your practice visit (additional costs apply).
- Vet Consultation – £44
All vaccinations are performed at a surgery visit, which includes a veterinary consultation and physical examination of your pet.
- Puppy’s 1st vaccinations – a single injection required at two different visits (price per injection) £34.50
- Canine annual booster – £39
- Kennel Cough from £24 (please enquire for details)
- Kitten’s 1st vaccinations – as above prices and 2 injections as per puppy info
- Rabbit VHD £32
- Rabbit combined VHD 1 VHD 2 & Myxomatosis £59
We recommend routine bloodwork, IV catheter and fluids, plus monitoring throughout any anaesthetic procedure and recovery.
Our castration and spay packages for dogs are dependent upon your pet’s weight so please contact one of the team for more help and information.
- Cat castration (including pain relief to go home with) £55
- Cat Spay (including pain relief to go home with) £70
- Rabbit Spay (including pain relief to go home with) £106
- Rabbit Castration (including pain relief to go home with ) £86
End of life services
Please contact us for options and details about compassionate services.