At Harrison Family Vets, we know your pet is a part of your family, so we treat them like they’re part of ours. Our veterinary team are pet lovers dedicated to ensuring your furry friend’s health with preventive pet care, treatments where necessary, and plenty of cuddles along the way.
We work with you to provide the best possible pet care and individual treatment plan for your pet.
- Comprehensive exams (free as part of our Total Wellness Plan)
- Nutritional advice
- Parasite control
- Nurse consultations
- End of life care
Diagnostics and imaging
We use a variety of tests to help us diagnose and treat pet illnesses, and to help figure out the cause of any underlying injury including.
- Digital Dental x-ray
- Digital radiography
- Extensive In-house laboratory diagnostics
- Blood pressure monitoring
Harrison Family Vets offers a broad range of surgery services including routine spay and neuter procedures.
- General dentistry
- Surgical procedures
- Spaying and neutering
We offer microchipping, pharmacy options, end of life services, and much more for your pets.
- Curbside drop off available
- Drop off services
- End of life care
- In-house pharmacy
Don’t see a service you need? Just call for more information. Your veterinary team will work with you to provide the right services for your pet. Plus, you may be able to save on services with our Total Wellness Plan (TWP).
Fifteen minute appointments include a veterinary consultation and physical examination of your pet. Other services, vaccines and medications, may be recommended during your practice visit (additional costs apply).
- Vet Consultation – £45 (All except extended exotic pet list)
- Exotic pet consultation 30 mins – £50
All vaccinations are performed at a surgery visit, which includes a veterinary consultation and physical examination of your pet.
- Kitten Primary Vaccine course – £75
- Puppy Primary Vaccine course: £65
- Cat Booster: £49
- Dog Booster: £49
- Kennel Cough Vaccine: £35
- Kennel Cough Vaccine with another vaccine: £25
- Rabbit combined vaccine: £59
We recommend routine bloodwork, IV catheter and fluids, plus monitoring throughout any anaesthetic procedure and recovery.
Our castration and spay packages for dogs are dependent upon your pet’s weight so please contact one of the team for more help and information.
- Cat Castrate: £75 (including pain relief)
- Cat Spay: £95 (including pain relief)
- Rabbit Castrate: £86 (including pain relief)
- Rabbit Spay: £106 (including pain relief)
- Guinea Pig Spay: £106 (including pain relief)
- Small mammal castrate: £72 (including pain relief)
- Bitch Spay <25kg: £240 (including pain relief) Recommended pre-anaesthetic bloods & fluids + £60
- Bitch Spay >25kg: £260 (including pain relief) Recommended pre-anaesthetic bloods & fluids + £60
- Bitch Spay >40kg: £300 (including pain relief) Recommended pre-anaesthetic bloods & fluids + £60
- Dog Castrate <25kg: £149 (including pain relief) Recommended pre-anaesthetic bloods & fluids + £60
- Dog Castrate >25kg: £169 (including pain relief) Recommended pre-anaesthetic bloods & fluids + £60
- Dog Castrate >40kg: £180 (including pain relief) Recommended pre-anaesthetic bloods & fluids + £60
- Stage 1 dog/cat dental including dental X-rays, bloods and fluids (no extractions): £300
- Stage 2 cat/dog dental £450
- Stage 3 cat/dog dental £240
- ID Chip: £16
- Nail trim: £12.50
End of life services
Please contact us for options and details about compassionate services.
Note: All prices valid as at 21 April 2022 and are subject to change, please contact us with any queries.
WHAT OUR CLIENT SAY.
Positive, empathetic, friendly and customer (and animal!) focussed
I just wanted to quickly say thank you again for…read more →
You can be totally sure your pet will in the best hands
I was lucky enough to work with Ana Bonache as…read more →
I took Ashanti, Lucy and Miakha today for their vaccinations
I took Ashanti, Lucy and Miakha today for their vaccinations…read more →
Very pleased with the friendly, helpful staff
I took my two cats to Harrison’s today and was…read more →
First time bringing in my beautiful rescued kittens
First time bringing in my beautiful rescued kittens and this…read more →