Who we are
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 19th July 2021.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you.
We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
- The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you make a purchase, order or submit a query to us, we ask you for your name, job title, company, address, telephone number, email address and business particulars.
- We use your personal information to respond to your purchase or query. Your information is transmitted to our office via email and is also stored on the secure web server.
- We send your personal information to third party companies, such as delivery/pallet companies and couriers so they can deliver your orders.
- We will only contact you to carry out our obligations to you.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK 2018 (GDPR) data protection legislation act.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us as required.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use a secure server which is fully GDPR compliant.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold on you. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, this is a FREE of charge service.
If you would prefer a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Harrisons Health Clinics Limited
T/A Harrison Family Vets
14 Rossett Green Lane,
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyse what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyse how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: If our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalise the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.