TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your Direct Debit is collected by: Easy Direct Debits, 99 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, BH8 8DY
- There is no insured benefit. THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE POLICY.
- The cost, content and delivery of the goods and/or services paid for by this Plan is agreed between you and Harrison Family Vets
- Your Plan only remains in force if you pay your monthly instalments, without default.
- If you need to change any collection dates, contact your practice or via our contact page on the website harrisonfamilyvets.co.uk 7 working days prior to the due date. We will not charge for this amendment. However, you will be charged an administration charge of £10 if any of your direct debit instalments are returned to us unpaid.
- Your Plan is an annual contract and will be automatically renewed by us. If you wish NOT to renew for a subsequent year, then you should notify us 21 days prior to your expiry date.
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- The Plan is not transferable.
This Plan may be cancelled at any time at your written request. Upon cancellation, you will be liable to settle the difference between the total cost of the goods and/or services received by you less the total amount collected by us. Any outstanding balances MUST be paid within 10 days upon our request. The Plan may also be cancelled at any time at the written request of Harrison Family Vets or by us.
Should you have any cause for complaint on any aspect of the administration of your direct debit, you should contact:-
The Managing Director, Easy Direct Debits, 99 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, BH88DY
Telephone:- 01202 022336
Should you have any cause for complaint on any aspect of the administration of your direct debit delivery of goods and services of the plan you should contact in the first instance the Clinic Director at your local practice, if you are dissatisfied with the outcome please contact: – Operations Director, Harrison Family Vets, Unit 3, The Point, Shepherds Hill, Woodley, Reading, RG6 1BE. Telephone:- 0118 338 8988
TOTAL WELLNESS PLAN – TERMS & CONDITIONS
THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE POLICY – Our Total Wellness Plan is designed to provide preventative healthcare. We strongly recommend pet insurance in addition. If your pet has an accident or becomes sick, to help in the cost of treatment required.
When joining the Total Wellness Plan you are accepting these terms and conditions. It is important to read them carefully, and please ask a member of staff if you have any queries. Your Direct Debit is collected by: Easy Direct Debits, 99 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, BH8 8DY
1. The Total Wellness Plan is a rolling annual preventative healthcare programme. The Total Wellness Plan is not an insurance policy. Our Total Wellness Plan is designed to provide preventative healthcare. We strongly recommend pet insurance in addition. If your pet has an accident or becomes sick, to help in the cost of treatment required.
2. Membership of the agreement constitutes an agreement between you and Harrison Family Vets. Membership and benefits are not transferable to another practice.
3. You will receive discounted products and services during the course of your membership including, but not limited to:
a. Annual core vaccinations, kennel cough is also available. Please discuss with our teams when we recommend this.
b. Treatment for the prevention of Roundworms, Tapeworms (and Lung worms in dogs).
c. UNLIMITED consultations with a vet or a nurse (including post-operative check-ups).
d. Discounts on Pet Foods, Dental Procedures, Neutering and long-term medications (long term medications determined as medications needing to be prescribed for 3 months or longer (excludes injectable medications)
f. Nail trims.
g. Anal gland expression.
4. The fee for your pet will be determined by its species.
5. Of course, your pet can still receive treatment outside the scope of the Total Wellness Plan and this will be charged in accordance with the practice’s normal fees, terms and conditions.
6. These Total Wellness Plan terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with any additional information including, but not limited to, literature provided by the practice detailing what is included in the Total Wellness Plan. That literature forms part of these terms and conditions.
7. Your responsibilities – you are responsible for following our vets’ and nurses’ guidance, and for ensuring your pet attends the practice regularly for the preventative healthcare checks which are included as part of your membership of the Total Wellness Plan.
8. Your membership fees will be collected by Direct Debit on a monthly basis.
9. We use Easy Direct Debits Limited to collect Direct Debits on our behalf, and your bank statements will show a payment to Easy Direct Debits on behalf of Harrison Family Vets. For the avoidance of doubt, your agreement is with Harrison Family Vets. Easy Direct Debits Limited merely provide support to the practice, which includes transferring your payments.
10. Membership for each pet will renew automatically on the anniversary of the date that your pet joined the Total Wellness Plan. If you wish NOT to renew for a subsequent year, then you should notify us 21 days prior to your expiry date.
11. We will tell you in advance, in writing, if there is to be a change in membership fees on your renewal date. We will always give you at least 30 days’ notice of any change in fees as a result of our annual review.
12. In between our annual fees review, your pet’s monthly fees may also be increased.
13. Failed Direct Debit payments, eg because of a lack of available funds, cause a significant increase in administration costs for the practice. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £10 for each failed payment. This administration charge will be added to your account.
14. After a failed Direct Debit payment, we will re-present our payment request to your bank after 3-5 working days.
15. If the second payment request also fails, a second administration charge may be added to your account. We will make a third and final payment request to your bank after a further 3-5 working days. If this payment request is unsuccessful your Total Wellness Plan membership will be cancelled automatically and your pet will no longer receive the associated benefits and discounts.
16. If your Total Wellness Plan membership is cancelled automatically because of failed direct debits, your account will be reviewed and you will be charged the full price of any products and services received during the course of your membership, minus any membership fees received to date.
17. Ending our agreement / cancelling your membership:
- You may cancel your membership on your anniversary date (which is the anniversary of the date you joined) by giving us not less than two weeks’ notice.
- If you cancel your membership before your anniversary date, we will review your account and, where applicable, charge you retrospectively the full price of any products and services received during the course of your membership, minus any membership fees received to date.
- We may end our agreement by giving you written notice as outlined below.
18. Unpaid bills relating to your membership fees, treatment received or medicines dispensed will be handled in accordance with our standard terms and conditions (available on request) and may be referred to a third party debt collection agency.
- With regard to this agreement, either party wishing to give notice to the other should do so in writing.
- ‘In writing’ includes emails, letters sent by post, or delivered by hand.
- When we write to you by post, we will use the address most recently provided.
- If you wish to write to us, please use the email address email@example.com or send letters to Total Wellness Plan Administration, Unit 3, The point, Shepherds Hill, Woodley, Reading RG6 1BE.
20. Complaints Procedure:
- Should you have any cause for complaint on any aspect of the administration of your direct debit, delivery of goods and services of the plan you should contact in the first instance the Clinic Director at your local practice, if you are dissatisfied with the outcome please contact: – Operations Director, Harrison Family Vets, Unit 3, The Point, Shepherds Hill, Woodley, Reading, RG6 1BE. Telephone:- 0118 338 8988
- Should you have any queries on any aspect of the administration of your direct debit, you should contact:- The Customer Success Team, Easy Direct Debits, 99 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, BH8 8DY. Telephone:- 01202 022336. Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
How we use your information
21. Easy Direct Debits Limited and Harrison Family Vets will hold and use your personal data (as defined by UK data protection laws) for the purpose of administering your preventative healthcare plan.
22. Both Harrison Family Vets and Easy Direct Debits Ltd may record and monitor inbound and outbound telephone calls for training purposes. These calls may also be referred to in relation to any future queries.
23. We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of your data. Your data will not be shared with anyone else unless there is a legal requirement for us to do so.
24. You have the right to see your personal data. If you have any queries about the data we hold, or how we use it, please write to either Harrison Family Vets, Unit 3, The point, Shepherds Hill, Woodley, Reading RG6 1BE or Easy Direct Debits Limited, 99 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth BH8 8DY.