Harrison Family Vets are a family owned, independent group of brand-new practices providing pet health care that is second to none. When we decided to put Family in our name, we not only meant it from the perspective of being family owned, but in that the pets we treat become a part of our family, as do our team members. We know pets, and we know people.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic pet and people person, who has a passion for our industry and playing a huge part in ensuring the pets we are lucky enough to have on our database get the best healthcare possible. We are looking for nurses who really want to use their nursing qualification and want to be a part of a young growing business with opportunities that grow alongside. It helps if you have a cracking sense of humour and enjoy CPD trips overseas to Nice/Monaco and Florida.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Shifts range from 08.30am – 4pm to 11am – 7pm
- 1:3 Saturday morning 08.30-1pm
- 5 weeks holiday including bank holidays (Good Friday worked but day in lieu given)
- Day off for birthday
- Day off to work for a local charity of your choice
- General government pension scheme initially
- 2 free Total Wellness Plans for 2 of your own pets – 25% discount off subsequent plans and all other treatments
- Ad hoc trips to Nice & Monaco for CPD
- Out of a hat places every 2 years to go to the North American Vet Congress in Orlando
- Minimum CPD Budget £500
- Nurse clinics
- Schedule 3 where applicable
- General 1st opinion theatre work
- Salary £23,000 – £30,000
For an informal chat about current and future vacancies please contact email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.