Harrison Family Vets are a family owned, independent group of brand-new practices providing pet health care that is second to none. When we decided to put Family in our name, we not only meant it from the perspective of being family owned, but in that the pets we treat become a part of our family, as do our team members. We know pets, and we know people.
We are looking for a Veterinary Clinic Director who is a dynamic, enthusiastic pet and people person, with a passion for our industry and ensuring that our pets receive the best healthcare possible. We are looking for someone with leadership experience, or someone who is excited about the prospect of leading a team toward pet healthcare greatness in a brand new purpose built clinic as part of young and rapidly growing business. Clinical experience of 5 years plus is preferred. CPD budget is dependent on what it is that you want to study and the benefits it would bring to yourself and the practice. It helps if you have a cracking sense of humour and enjoy CPD trips overseas to Nice/Monaco and Florida.
- 4 days per week 08.45am – 7pm
- 1:2 Saturday morning 08.30-1pm
- No OOH
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays (Good Friday worked but day in lieu given)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Fear Free accreditation training as standard
- Day off for birthday
- Day off to work for a local charity of your choice
- General government pension scheme initially
- 2 free Total Wellness Plans for 2 of your own pets – 25% discount off subsequent plans and all other treatments
- Ad hoc trips to Nice & Monaco for CPD
- Out of a hat places every 2 years to go to the North American Vet Congress in Orlando
- Salary £55,000 – 68,000 DOE
For an informal chat about current and future vacancies please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.